Tuesday 4 October 2011

section 1 T.V

T.V shows- I think T.V shows have a quite negative view on disabled people although some don’t the ones that do really don’t hold back with the jokes or insults.

For my first example the character Timmy who is in most of the episodes is in a wheelchair and can only say Timmy.       





In the episode’s Timmy will usually get
laughed at and is forced to be friends with
the other disabled person called Jimmy.






For my second example I am going to use Jimmy. Jimmy’s legs are broken and he is on crouches and he also has a stutter.




Jimmy doesn’t have many friends
but when he makes a joke and its funny
everyone loves him. He is also
compressed to being friends with
Timmy.



From my research on T.V it shows that disabled people can only truly be friends with other disabled people.   
 This is a bad representaion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers